MMCR Wish List
We Always Need Supplies!
Our kitties go through a lot of food and litter every day, and they're always hungry for treats! Please consider making a donation of supplies that will be used for food, supplies, and medical care.
Donations of supplies can be dropped off at one of our Petsmart or Petco adoption events (check out our calendar by going to the Adoption tab, and then clicking on Adoption Events), or you can set up a drop-off appointment at our main foster house by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org!Here's a list of supplies that we regularly need to help take care of our kitties:
- Cat litter: clumping or clay
- Cat food: Canned or dry, mid-range brands like Iams, Purina, etc.
- Cat treats
- Litter boxes
- Ferret cages
- Cat carriers
- Live traps
- Collars (only break-away style collars please)
- Frontline flea drops
- Grooming supplies, such as: nail trimmers and brushes
- Cleaning supplies, such as: paper towels, dish soap, bleach wipes, glass cleaner, trash bags, etc.
- Office Supplies, such as: printer paper, legal-size envelopes, postage stamps, file folders, 1-inch binders, pens, wet-erase markers, etc.
- Don't throw out your old towels or washcloths, we can use those! We can also repurpose your old bedsheets too!